Applying for a Permit
What Information do I need to Lodge an Application?
Fully completed Development Application Form or Commercial Development Application Form or Subdivision Application Form.
- Full copy of title, including Certificate of Title, Title Plan and Schedule of easements (if one exists).
- Three copies of plans (usually comprising fully dimensioned site plan, floor plan and elevations, drawn to scale).
- Application fees.
- Covering letter providing any additional information which you feel will help Council to assist your application.
- Where the applicant is not the owner of the land, a statutory declaration that the applicant has notified the owner of their intention to make the application. (Please note: The written consent of the owner is required for applications involving Council land or Crown (government) land.
- Any other reports (such as concept engineering plans, heritage assessments or traffic impact assessments).