Council has moved to an E-Procurement system through Tenderlink. Not all tenders may be done using this Process. Please click on the Tenderlink Logo below and you will be re-direceted to Southern Midlands Councils Electronic Tendering Portal.
There are currently no tenders.
Code for Tenders and Contracts
The purpose of this Code for Tenders and Contracts is to provide a policy framework on best practice tendering and procurement methods in line with the legislative requirements of the Local Government Act 1993 (the Act) and the Local Government Regulations 2005 (Regulations).
With this Code council aims to achieve the purchasing principles of:
- open and effective competition;
- value for money
- enhancement of the capabilities of local business and industry; and
- ethical behaviour and fair dealing.
The Local Government Act 1993 requires every council to adopt a code relating to tenders and contracts.
- is consistent with the Act and the Regulations; and
- includes procedures and guidelines for any prescribed matter.