Send us Documents Electronically
Lodging your documents and applications electronically.
Currently council has two methods of lodging documents and applications electronically.
- For general documents and information attaching to an email and sent to email@example.com. For all Regulatory applications and documents (eg Planning and Building and Subdivision) please send to firstname.lastname@example.org. However it is advised that due to size limitations of email systems your attachments may be too large and you may receive a message saying your email cannot be delivered.
- In these instance you can lodge your documents via our file upload portal by Clicking Here. You will need to enter your Full Name, Email address and an optional message and attach your documents and then select submit. It is requested that you also add a contact number to the message section in case we need to contact you about your upload. If you are submitting Development/Building Applications, please read below information first.
Submitting Development/Building Applications
The following information must be submitted when submitting your application via either method:
- Complete all fields on the application form.
- Provide a copy of the current Certificate of Title, Schedule of Easements and Title Plan (available from Service Tasmania Offices)
- All applications for must be signed by the current title owner(s) or if an agent, the agent must provide written authorisation from the owner in writing by the Owner(s) that you are authorised to act as the agent. In the case of submitting a Planning Application the Agent must provide a copy of the letter notifiy the owner(s) that the application has been lodged.
- Provide all plans and certificates and reports or documents referenced. ie Building Surveyor, designer etc.
- Prescribed Fees payable to Council. Note: An invoice will be issued on lodgement for payment please provide payee details.
To help avoid delays please ensure that all document required are submitted all together when uploading your documents.
Note: If you are unable to upload your documents via either of the above methods, you may be experiencing limitations from your service provider and it may be necessary to make contact them.