Southern Midlands Facts
The Southern Midlands Council 2011 Census Statistics released on 21st June 2012 at 11.30 am.
The following information has been made available following the release of the 2011 Census Statistics for the Southern Midlands Municipal Area (Code LGA65010). Some values may have been adjusted to avoid release of confidential data. This may have a significant impact on the calculated percentages.
- Male: 3,098
- Female: 2,951
- Median age: 42
- Average children per family: 1.9
All private dwellings: 2,690
- Average people per household: 2.5
- Median weekly household income: $869
- Median monthly mortgage repayments: $1,188
- Median weekly rent: $120
- Average motor vehicles per dwelling: 2.2