Southern Midlands Council
Friday 23 March 2018
Welcome to the Southern Midlands of Tasmania, where a blend of good old fashioned values and modern ideas co-exist. The Southern Midlands Council is a rural local government authority with approximately 3800 rateable properties and 6000 persons scattered throughout the districts.
Towns and localities include Mangalore, Bagdad, Broadmarsh, Elderslie, Dysart, Kempton, Melton Mowbray, Oatlands, Tunbridge, Tunnack, Parattah, Woodsdale, Levendale, Runnymede, Colebrook, Campania and Rekuna.
- After Hours Emergency Number
- Agendas and Minutes
- Fees & Charges
- Chauncy Vale
- Council Forms & Documentation
- Community & Corporate Projects
- Medical, Community & Aged Care Services
- Impounded Animals
- New Resident Information Pack
- Oatlands Swimming Pool
- Payment Options
- Pension Remission Form
- Positions Vacant
- Publications & Newsletters
- Rates & Charges
- Update Contact Details
- Waste Transfer Station Hours
Other Popular Links
- Boundary Fence Information
- Callington Mill
- Department of Premier & Cabinet Local Government Division
- Discover Tasmania
- Everything Building
- Environmental Protection Authority Tasmania
- Heritage Highway
- Heritage Tasmania - Residential Solutions
- Shadows of the Past
- Centre for Heritage
- Tas Water
- Southern Tasmanian Councils Authority (STCA)
- Rural Alive and Well
- Service Tasmania
- Tasmanian Government Directory
- Dial Before You Dig
- Tasmanian Gas Pipeline
Posted Thursday, 22 March 2018, 1.00pm
The Southern Midlands Council in conjunction with Hobart City Mission present the April 2018 School Holiday Program. Bookings open and will only be accepted by contacting our Kempton Office on 6259 3011 from 9am Monday 26th April 2018. Please select the Read More link below for further details.
Posted Thursday, 22 March 2018, 12.00pm
Callington Mill Blacksmith’s Forge Presents… Come & Try Sessions!
Posted Tuesday, 20 March 2018, 5.50pm
Please be advised that the Municipal Swimming Pool in Campbell Street, Oatlands will close for the 2017/18 season on Sunday, 1st April 2018 at 6.00 p.m.
Posted Friday, 16 March 2018, 11.30am
Public Notices as advertised in the Mercury on Saturday 17th March 2018.
Posted Thursday, 8 March 2018, 7.30am
Public Notices as advertised in the Mercury on Friday 9th March 2018.
- 28 Mar
- Council Meeting - Tunnack Hall
- 30 Mar
- Good Friday Public Holiday - Municipal Offices & Depots closed
- 2 Apr
- Easter Monday Public Holiday - Municipal Offices & Depots closed
- 3 Apr
- Easter Tuesday Public Holiday - Municipal Offices & Depots closed