Australian Government - My Aged Care Service
The My Aged Care website has been established by the Australian Government to help you navigate the aged care system. My Aged Care is part of the Australian Government’s changes to the aged care system which have been designed to give people more choice, more control and easier access to a full range of aged care services.
My Aged Care is made up of this website and a contact centre. Together they can provide you with information on aged care for yourself, a family member, friend or someone you’re caring for. You can call the My Aged Care contact centre on 1800 200 422 between 8am and 8pm on weekdays and between 10am and 2pm on Saturdays. The My Aged Care contact centre is closed on Sundays and national public holidays.
You can expect our staff to be polite, helpful and knowledgeable and to provide:
- prompt, reliable and confidential services
- clear information, which can be made available:in languages other than English if you speak another language and need an interpreter
- in other formats if you have hearing difficulties or a vision impairment
- help to find Government-funded aged care services
- prompt resolution of any complaint or concern you have with My Aged Care.
Select the button to the right to be redirected to the My Aged Care Website